View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 10:36 PM   #14
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtech View Post
So, you have two devices: macbook pro which you no longer carry with yourself, because it added the extra weight. So, you turned to 12.9 device, which does not have that weight.

Now, consider the following: at home or work you continued to use macbook pro, but then instead of buying a separate devices, what you'd have to do was simply to deattach the sceen/tablet from the "macbook pro" and carry that anywhere. And then when you needed more processor/video power, you attached it back and used it as the regular notebook.

Simple logic. Crystal clear.

In Surface Book 2 the keyboard has some processor or additional video card power inbuilt, so it is like a more powerful notebook. But with it I do not need the additional tablet, I just remove the screen/tablet from the keyboard, and it is fully functional standalone stuff.

I need the same for Mac, with Macs display quality and processing power in certain tasks.
Well, actually I had 3 devices, a macbook pro with a keyboard case, a iPad Pro 12.9 and an iMac 27". The iPad Pro worked better to carry around with me and the iMac worked better at home, so the macbook pro simply wasn't being used.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote