View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 01:42 AM   #207
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcle View Post
It looks great and very useful upgrade!!
My only concern is the icons too, will that field accept a full path, or is it expecting the icons in a specific location?
The icons will need to be in a specific Calibre location. As I put in the reply to Bertrand one thing I am considering is an "import" type feature which will copy the image from wherever you have it into the right location for you, simplifying that step in the process.
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcle View Post
p.s.
It would be cool to have the plugin version number next to the name in the first post in this thread!
Nice suggestion. I had been wondering about putting a date or something, perhaps I shall put both version and date of last update on the index.
[EDIT:] Index updated

Last edited by kiwidude; 01-08-2011 at 01:54 AM.