View Single Post
Old 10-31-2018, 07:47 PM   #8
MGlitch
Wizard
MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Kobo Sage, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
I can't see any flicker at any brightness level or at any amber-colour level. If it's there it's invisible to me. I always try not to let phenomena which are invisible, odourless, silent and tasteless spoil my gadget enjoyment
You should invest in a carbon monoxide detector but otherwise I agree. I can’t see this with my naked eye, I can’t see it in a video I create filming at 240 FPS in various conditions

This is the kind of problem I like to have. One that doesn’t exist.
MGlitch is offline   Reply With Quote