View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 01:29 PM   #2263
leanansidhe
Faerie Godmother
leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leanansidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
Naw! She's Junior for now! Look at her current 'user title', 'Junior Member'! Lea can come later. I can hear Sean Connery calling Harrison Ford 'junior' and that's just plain funny!
You wait until I can change that title....I think I can after 10 posts or something. I have to come up with something good, definitely can't do the Junior thing. I'm at least 1000 years old .

ETA: Changed now

Last edited by leanansidhe; 08-12-2013 at 01:32 PM.
leanansidhe is offline   Reply With Quote