View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 01:04 PM   #2262
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Some replys...

Quote:
Originally Posted by leanansidhe2 View Post
He is so hilarious. I like that his character has grown so much over the last few books. He's really come out of his shell.

Another great character is Sanya, I love his phrase "Small, but fierce!" when he refers to Murphy.

I get too involved with these characters .
The fact that you want to get involved with and wish to engage with so many of his characters is the beauty of Butcher's story-telling ability and the skillfulness of his writing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertaCowboy View Post
Welcome Lea. (You are immediately assigned the nickname Lea, becasue even in my head, I never fully pronounce Leanandsidhe!)
Naw! She's Junior for now! Look at her current 'user title', 'Junior Member'! Lea can come later. I can hear Sean Connery calling Harrison Ford 'junior' and that's just plain funny!
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote