View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 06:57 AM   #18
Selrond
Selrond possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeSelrond possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeSelrond possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeSelrond possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeSelrond possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeSelrond possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeSelrond possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeSelrond possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeSelrond possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeSelrond possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and TimeSelrond possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Time

Device: Kindle Touch
Hey guys!
I`ve already jailbroken my Kindle touch with FW 5.1.2 and I`ve tried to toogle ads with http://ebookjuggler.com/kindle/remov...-kindle-touch/
and it doesn`t work... Maybe it`s for previous FW..
My question: is it possible to add some extensions to Launcher (which I also installed) in 5.1.2 ???
If yes, where to download them (toogle ads, own screensaver)
Thanks
Selrond is offline   Reply With Quote