View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 06:33 PM   #12
AnotherCat
AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ....
I agree with HarryT regarding carrying the T1 in pockets, especially trouser pockets.

"Trouser torque" is a common cause of damage to cellular phones as well and they are much smaller than a reader, not so much now as phones become more modular in construction and rugged screens but even my quite small for a smartphone Nokia N8 has a reputation of its bottom end cover (is plastic over some of its antennas) breaking loose from torque in pockets.

For a cover I just use the Sony soft zip up one, but if my T1 is being carried it is in my briefcase, never in a pocket or similar.

I like the suggestion of a sheet of metal, but maybe rigid plastic or very thin plywood would be less likely to scratch the bezel? Anyway, will be looking out for something along those lines to use, so thanks to the poster who made the suggestion.
AnotherCat is offline   Reply With Quote