View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 12:24 AM   #14
pricecw
Zealot
pricecw can extract oil from cheesepricecw can extract oil from cheesepricecw can extract oil from cheesepricecw can extract oil from cheesepricecw can extract oil from cheesepricecw can extract oil from cheesepricecw can extract oil from cheesepricecw can extract oil from cheese

Device: enTourage eDGe
Chris,

Your tablet is a good one. I am very happy that the industry puts out so many options, since we are not all alike, having choices and listening to how people use things, and why gives us a chance to buy what works for us.

I spent years (since I got rid of my MessagePad after Jobs killed Newton Inc) trying to find a e-reader/note taker that fit my needs and wants, the eDGe actually does it for me.

Now on to disclosure, I found an issue I have an outstanding request into entourage about today. I tried to save a note today, and it said I was out of space with 2.11GB left. I then tried to export pdf of the note, clicked the internal storage and it tried to go to an SD Card (no sd card had ever been in the system) and said it couldn't save. Added an SD Card, and the eDGe said it had 800+MB available, and it still said it couldn't save since it was full.

Hopefully, I get a good answer from entourage, this is a bug that could really be bad in my use case.

--Carl
pricecw is offline   Reply With Quote