View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007, 04:25 PM   #23
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
It is unfinished -- we will have a complete redesign of our frontpage that will have nothing in common with the current design. The Google adsense is part of a revenue sharing system that was in place in the old forum and that we are going to re-enable in the new forum again when all things work.

JSWolf, I assume what you'd like to see again is a) a liquid design (what we had before), and the "classic" postbit look, where username/avatar info etc. was off to the side. Leaping Grome made a similar comment and I appreciate your input. I didn't expect people to look back to the classic look, but since it seems some of you prefer it, we will definitely bring it back as well as an option!
The problem I am having is that when I go to edit the user options, I cannot as it give an error message.

You did not enter the correct format for the Google AdSense Client ID field. Please read the field description for the expected format.

As I don't have a Google AdSence Client ID, I can't put anything in there. I hope this is something easily fixable as it makes editing user option impossible. The changes I made don't get saved.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote