View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014, 10:53 AM   #8
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
My Sony T2 has landscape mode. I think most all of the Sonys do (or did) have landscape mode. (I just saw this post, would have have answered it sooner if I had seen it.)
Thanks for clarifying. Since I was looking for a front-lit reader I bought a Paperwhite and never looked very closely at Sony (an initial internet search didn't show landscape available and I'm not sure the newest device was even released here), but hopefully this is what the OP is looking for.

Last edited by Synamon; 07-17-2014 at 10:56 AM.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote