View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 09:28 PM   #50
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
I'd like to point out that there is a good web-based help file that explains in simple, basic terms how to do some of the nifty stuff Calibre is capable of.

http://stu.wccnet.edu/~rprice/Eng218...Help/index.htm

It also explains concepts like metadata (which I don't think is really all that difficult a concept to grasp).

If it would make things easier, I'd be happy to share the actual files with anybody who could make the help file easier to find. I'll also take any suggestions on how to improve it.
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote