View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008, 12:03 PM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsyDocJoanne View Post
I know this is a ridiculously simple question...but I was browsing for the Sony over at Fictionwise, and I noticed that a lot of the books are available in secure Mobipocket or eReader formats, but not in Adobe PDF.

Is there a way to convert these files so I can read them on the Sony?
Yes... but you would have to remove the DRM which is "technically" illegal in many countries. Most buy the LIT for this reason, since it is very easy to remove the DRM. Also, LIT is easy to convert to .LRF for the SOny using calibre.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote