View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 10:18 AM   #26
ebusinesstutor
Star Gawker
ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I read exclusively on a tablet - the Galaxy Note. I have email notifications turned off and the only alarm that interrupts me is if I have an actual appointment.

And I read voraciously. Games on my smart phone or tablet are ok, but I rarely play them. I tend to play computer or console games when I am in need of a games fix.

So tablets can be very useful readers.
ebusinesstutor is offline   Reply With Quote