View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 09:18 AM   #11
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunwoody View Post
I have a collection of educational legal (English legal system) ebooks (60 in total) all derived from htm files which are imported into Calibre. When something in the text of one of these books changes (some change in the law) i need to replace the htm file for that ebook. I have tried kovidgoyals' suggestion and it does not change the ebook (when previewed) so i wondered if i was missing a stage.

Hope that's a bit clearer

Gunwoody
If you simply replace (exact same name) one of those files I showed in the List in my prior post, and click 'rebuild', you now have a NEW version of the EPUB.
All that should be left to do is Convert EPUB->Mobi
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote