Thread: Regex examples
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 08:25 AM   #19
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
@Timur: a non-word character in the target isn't required, but any multi-word instances that happen to contain non-word characters needs to be included by the search, too. (also... that expression crashes my Sigil 5.1 )

I've yet to find an instance where Jellby's expression skips something that I wanted included. And I've given it a hell of a workout so far.

This is the non-beta version of what is now working outstandingly well for me.

Code:
(?U)<span class="italics">[^<]*\s.*</span>
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote