View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 08:33 AM   #5
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I only knew the name of two book-sized readers when I went to buy one; Kindle and Sony. Amazon refused to ship to me here in Japan. They wouldn't send me either a Kindle or a Sony! So I went to my old stand-by for international sales, B&H Video in NY, who were more than happy to send me a Sony of my own-y.

I don't need a dictionary when I'm reading. I don't annotate books I read for pleasure. I have no need to connect to the Internet with my reader, nor to I need to highlight parts of a book. The Sony 505 lets me read comfortably, stores a years full of books in it's memory, and lasts me two weeks of reading on a charge.

I'm more than satisfied with my choice. In fact, I'm quite pleased with it!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote