View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 08:29 PM   #8
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
One user in the XDA thread doc_mart linked got good small block writes from a Sandisk class 4 16GB. They're sold out all over the internet (avoid untrusted sellers--there's a huge counterfeit SD market), but can be found at US Radioshack stores.

I got the last one from my local store, and am waiting for my NC to get a full charge before I start trying out some ROMs. My first move will be to attempt running CWM and PhireMod CM7 from SD.
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote