View Single Post
Old 08-25-2020, 08:37 AM   #57
thiago.eec
Guru
thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thiago.eec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Robin View Post
From the "if it aint' broke, don't fix it" files:

After installing ElasticSearch as a service from the MSI, I tried Power Search. Nothing. Attached is a screenshot of the search for "Poirot", attempted after reinstalling 1.4.0 and rebooting my PC. No "details" progress bar came up, the Power Search window just sat with the cursor blinking next to the Search phrase for half an hour, in the "results" window - as can be seen "marked: true" Eventually, the cursor disappeared. Checking Task Manager while the Power Search cursor was blinking (assuming that was an indicator of some activity, it showed the ElasticSearch service running, but using only 0.9MB of memory. What have I done wrong THIS time?
Just remove* the caps.json from %appdata%\Roaming\calibre\plugins, restart calibre and try again. It needs to reindex, since your changed ElasticSearch installation.

*You will need to configure the plugin again after that.
thiago.eec is offline   Reply With Quote