View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007, 10:39 AM   #7
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
For the record, I stopped by Best Buy this AM while doing other morning shopping, and the reader is there.

Unfortunately, it is in a locked case in the back of the store, with no display model. Included in the case are 3 PDAs (the only ones they carry, and all Palms... how far we've fallen), which are on display to examine and handle. The guys in the computer section didn't even have keys to the case!

It's not going to be easy for anyone who doesn't already know about the reader to find or try it. No one in the store really knows anything about it (I didn't try to hunt up any Geek Squad boys to ask).

Still, the clerk allowed me to take it out of the box and get a better look (it's smaller than I remembered). It's retailing at USD$299.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote