View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 01:49 PM   #43
thibaulthalpern
Evangelist
thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: my two eyes, KLiiK, Sony PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andybaby View Post
I like the way it clips, but, its kinda useless, there is no reason to ever see the back of the reader, on the 700, the extra material that hangs over the side just hurts your hand, unlike giving it a good place to hold onto like the 505.

I liked the clip on the 500, much more.

but there is one thing I just cant stand, is the feel of the inside of the case, and the crappy plastic imitation leather they use on the case. it really feels like crap.

the case that came with the Kindle 1 was in my opinion, 100x better than the case that comes with the sony readers. (people who have it fall out just never knew what there were doing, you just have to pry the plastic wedge up a little, and its perfect. plus it feels GREAT.
The way the Sony PRS-700 clips could be useless to some people. On the other hand, I've found it useful to tuck pieces of paper behind the reader. Furthermore, I find the way it clips a lot more elegant and gives one the feeling of a book. I don't have the problem with the edges of the cover digging into my palm.
thibaulthalpern is offline   Reply With Quote