View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 08:16 PM   #42
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
But then your cheapo Fire tablet is essentially an Android tablet. Just with a less nice app store (IMHO).
I understand. What I mean is I'm not the guy to come to when trying to get advice for a high-end Android tablet (I don't care enough to get something more expensive than a $30 – on sale – Fire tablet). I think the OP was interested in something comparable to an iPad Mini.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote