View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 02:06 PM   #40
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottdmk View Post
If you encounter a Tab 2 A10 in the used marketplace, be very careful about the model #. A Tab 2 A10-70F, like mine, is a far superior beast to a Tab 2 A10-30.
Yeah, Lenovo makes great tablets and sells them fairly cheap. But then they confusingly make similarly named tablets that aren't as nice. I guess they're trying to rectify that with the 'Plus' for the Tab3 Plus and Tab4 Plus.

I appreciate that Lenovo rolls out a fairly vanilla version of Android. The Samsung Tab S2 and Tab S3 mentioned upthread are very nice tablets, but Samsung hacked Android to where the thing feels like a shameless iPad ripoff. When I first encountered one in a store, I thought 'No wonder Apple sued them.'

Last edited by ZodWallop; 01-04-2018 at 02:12 PM.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote