View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 01:36 PM   #39
ottdmk
Wizard
ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Lenovo Tab M10 FHD Plus, Lenovo Tab M8 HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlenBarrington View Post
I have a Lenovo A10 70 and my wife has the equivalent 8" tablet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
I'll second the Lenovo Tab2 A10-70. It's a great tablet at a fair price. Though Lenovo replaced it with newer ones that are cheaper: the Tab3 Plus and the Tab4 Plus. All three have almost exactly the same specs. Not sure why the Tab2 sells for more than the Tab3 or 4.
I'll echo these two folks on the Lenovo love. I would recommend the Tab 3 10 Plus over the Tab 4 10 Plus unless you need mobile data. The Tab 3 Plus has the same screen and the fact that it runs Android Marshmallow as opposed to Android Nougat doesn't make much difference when reading is the focus.

If you encounter a Tab 2 A10 in the used marketplace, be very careful about the model #. A Tab 2 A10-70F, like mine, is a far superior beast to a Tab 2 A10-30.
ottdmk is offline   Reply With Quote