View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 02:25 AM   #36
mobama
Evangelist
mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 3, Onyx T76ML, Kobo H2O Edition 1, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
My wife ignores them (doesn't answer them, they're hard to ignore) also but, since she's a business, she seems to be on a LOT of these lists and (at times) she can get five or six of these calls an hour. As far as I can tell every other smartphone has the capability to block these calls, except iPhones. What I don't know is why Apple refuses to fix this. I sincerely doubt that she would have gotten an iPhone had she known this in advance.
Why doesn't Apple fix it? Because Apple sees it as a feature, not as a bug.

Solution: Use anything else but an iPhone. Should be doable, because they are all cheaper. Or does the business depend on having an iPhone?

Last edited by mobama; 01-04-2018 at 02:27 AM.
mobama is offline   Reply With Quote