View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 09:21 AM   #4
fddekker
fddekker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fddekker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fddekker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fddekker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fddekker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fddekker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fddekker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fddekker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fddekker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fddekker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fddekker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox
If I look at the zip file, I can see that the actual cover is in the image file, it is:
9781616734404.jpg

But in explorer a different jpg, 1b3.jpg is displayed as the thumbnail, which I assume is windows generating the thumbnail from the first page.

Is there a way that I can somehow bring the correct jpg as the first page? Which is the file in which the order of the book is determined?
fddekker is offline   Reply With Quote