Thread: Kindle First
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014, 09:18 PM   #41
Manabi
Wizard
Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Galaxy S22
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwlester View Post
I'm not sure I've ever gotten one. I've been a Prime member for about 4-5 years, but have only owned a Kindle for about a year.
I get them, and never did anything special to start receiving them. The subject of them is like this, for May: "Your Name: May Kindle First Books". And the from address was store_news@amazon.com. Maybe check to see if they got spam filtered?
Manabi is offline   Reply With Quote