View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 09:03 PM   #583
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post
People seem to either love or hate the Outlander series. I have the series in hard copy, got the first Kindle book for free, paid slightly reduced for the other books at various times, and got I think most of the Audible books at a reduced price. I'm confused about that because I have been buying various series through Audible since the fall.

Not all of the Audible versions in the series are up to date with WhisperSync.
Well I have plenty of credits if I like the first one. My friend recommended it to me. She doesn't read romance but loved the series.

I know at Audible I can return any book up to a year I didn't like for credit so I'm not too worried. I just wish I would of known that before the Black Dagger books expired earlier this year. I have one and two and well the narrator is horrible. I got these before I learned what kind of narrators I like.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote