View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 08:38 PM   #5
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
The subtitle was added at the same time as the series. I haven't done anything with it as there isn't a suitable field in calibre to pull it from.
The way it appears to be used on the device at the moment there doesn't seem much advantage in having a seperate subtitle. But if a future firmware version was to say display only the main title in the book listing but the full title and subtitle in the details view then it would be nice to be able to set the subtitle seperately from Calibre.

Quote:
I get a "This content is not available internationally." message for that. The one I found is from Orion and is http://www.kobobooks.com/ebook/The-K...8dbLVZgimQ&r=1. I though that Australia and NZ would have the same version. Interestingly, I can find the Tor version on Amazon, and they seem happy to sell it to me. They are usually in sync on this with Kobo.
I have almost given up trying to figure out the geographic restrictions. From Kobo NZ I can buy both the Tor and Orion versions, but the Tor version is half the price and DRM-free to boot.

Last edited by GeoffR; 03-17-2013 at 08:51 PM.
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote