View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 08:17 PM   #4
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffR View Post
I didn't know about the subtitle field, that must be it, it matched on the title ignoring the subtitle. Thanks.
The subtitle was added at the same time as the series. I haven't done anything with it as there isn't a suitable field in calibre to pull it from.
Quote:
That is the one, I got the Tor imprint.
I get a "This content is not available internationally." message for that. The one I found is from Orion and is http://www.kobobooks.com/ebook/The-K...8dbLVZgimQ&r=1. I though that Australia and NZ would have the same version. Interestingly, I can find the Tor version on Amazon, and they seem happy to sell it to me. They are usually in sync on this with Kobo.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote