View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 12:31 AM   #53
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManosHandsOfFate View Post
Assuming it fits into your pockets and otherwise fulfills your needs (battery life, OS, apps, connectivity, etc) I don't know why you wouldn't want a bigger screen. I suppose if you do a lot of talking on the phone and have small hands it could be annoying to hold a really large phone for a long time.

I recently bought the Nexus 4. I have a pair of jeans in which I cannot comfortably sit down when the N4 is in my front pocket. I just wear my other jeans.
I started to just say "Right on!" but then a question came to mind. Several really.
1. Is the problem because it is in the rear pocket, or are you talking about the side pocket?
2. Are the jeans tight or just cut and shaped too form fitting?
3. Have you changed the kind of pants/jeans you buy for phone fitting reasons?

I mentioned that females will carry their phones in their rear pockets where they fit very tightly and then they have to remove them and hold them in their hand or put them on a table when they sit. This is pretty common. Of course they also want the phones in their hands for use or on the table where they can see the display anyway, so it is a combination of many factors.
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote