View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 06:50 AM   #21
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teknikal View Post
I think Apple is ultimately on it's way down they just haven't the same resources as Samsung or Google and ultimately I think the move away from Samsung components will give them a reputation for unreliability but I'd expect the stock to rebound a bit when the Jobs movie comes out.

Well that is unless the movie is honest about just how much of a jerk Steve really was.
Yep. They have focused on a specific restricted market and have used a religion-like approach to selling and expanding. It's all coming crashing down now.

Will be interesting to see what the stock does today and over the next few weeks. Also what spin the Apple marketing people put on it. (I couldn't care less what fanbois say )
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote