View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 06:27 AM   #20
din155
Guru
din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Win 10 thinkpad 8in
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teknikal View Post
I think Apple is ultimately on it's way down they just haven't the same resources as Samsung or Google and ultimately I think the move away from Samsung components will give them a reputation for unreliability but I'd expect the stock to rebound a bit when the Jobs movie comes out.

Well that is unless the movie is honest about just how much of a jerk Steve really was.
Personally, I don't care what Jobs was. He steered Apple and the mobile computing in a direction that others had chance and resources to do before him. Or maybe he just got lucky; being at the right place at right time with the right product. I am not sure if Google or Microsoft or Palm would have changed the smartphones as Jobs did. The Point being, it doesn’t matter to most of us what he was personally because there are worse traits than just being a jerk.
din155 is offline   Reply With Quote