View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 05:53 AM   #562
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
OK, the suggestion was to ring a support line in the afternoon, and they'll transfer me to Fictionwise Customer Support. But it does appear to be a UK freephone number: 0800 279 6665

Chat transcript edited for privacy (not that my details are hard to find!):
Spoiler:
Bulacan Jonathan: Thank you for joining Nook International Chat Support. My name is Elmo, may I know whom I'm chatting with?

Paul Durrant: Hi, Elmo. I'm Paul Durrant

Bulacan Jonathan: Thank you Paul.

Paul Durrant: I got an email on 21st December saying that my Fictionwise library would be transferred to my nook UK account in the new year. We're two weeks into the new year, and nothing has transferred yet. Is there any further news, or anything else I should be doing?

Bulacan Jonathan: May I ask also the email address that you are using for your Nook Account?

Paul Durrant: <email address>

Bulacan Jonathan: Thank you for the information.

Paul Durrant: That's also the email address at my Fictionwise account, username <username>

Bulacan Jonathan: Where are you located right now?

Paul Durrant: England

Bulacan Jonathan: Regarding on transferring of your Fictionwise books to your account. Please do call our Customer Support, 0-800-279-6665 around late in the afternoon so that we can transfer you to the Fictionwise Customer Support. You may also try this phone number 855-654-9332 and their hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8AM-11PM ET, Saturdays and Sundays 9AM-11PM ET.

Paul Durrant: Thanks. I'll give it a go later today.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote