View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 07:30 PM   #6
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
I picked up the SGP 4 a couple of days ago. I really like it. I have owned several iPods, 3 iPod touches (latest one the gen 4) and a iPad but I am getting out of the iOS ecosystem.

The Kindle Fire is really to blame. Once I started playing around loading music up to the Amazon Cloud, I could not justify dealing with iTunes again. Now I just load the music to the cloud and stream my collection. Much more satisfactory.

And the flexibility of Android has made a believer of me. I will keep the iPad I have for games at home, but for on the go, I am sticking with Kindle Fire for video and ebooks and the SGP 4 for music, GPS and FM and internet radio.

Last edited by Donnageddon; 12-13-2011 at 07:32 PM.
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote