View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 07:11 PM   #3
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
Great CPU, but I don't get the fixation with games. I personally don't play, so I couldn't care less about game performance, but I see this CPU as a starting point for productivity apps (word processing, video editing and such). With the power of 4 cores, and keyboards available (especially with Android, where USB OTG should be available), tablets could start to take the place of laptops. Not for everybody, granted, laptops will still have a place, but the line between tablet and laptop will be somewhat blurred.

I'm not a big gamer either. However, your right this certainly opens up a whole world of opportunity. It also up the ante in the tablet war between Android and Apple. Coming out with a Quad Core tablet before the end of the year could certainly shift the balance of power. This time looks like their not going allow Apple to beat them to the punch.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote