View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 02:46 PM   #5
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
His Robot Girlfriend By Wesley Allison (Feedbooks)
A bit light on plot, but a fun and well-written story.

How to Disappear Completely by David Bowick (Feedbooks)
A sort of Catcher in the Rye sort of story about a young guy searching for something...

Little Brother by Cory Doctorow (Feedbooks)
My favorite of his YA novels, about techie teens battling not just terrorists, but Homeland security too...

Overclocked by Cory Doctorow (Feedbooks)
Short stories. My favorite of his short fiction collections. "I, Row-Boat" (about a sentient boat) is among my laborite short stories ever.

Agent to the Stars by John Scalzi (Manybooks)
A group of ugly, but benign aliens hirsute a Hollywood PR agent to help them improve their image before they reveal themselves to humanity.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote