Thread: PRS-T1 PRS t1 and Google drive
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 01:39 PM   #18
Ashjuk
Fanatic
Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Sony PRS 600/650
Quote:
Originally Posted by bla View Post
lol Ripplingers links are not working and there is NO free option on the sugarsync site only 30 days free trial rubbish.... lost interest something funny going on with that sugarsync I am smelling a big long deceased rodent here lol
The 5Gb plan is FREE, the 30 day trials apply to the paid for plans.

You can try any of the paid plans for 30 days to enable you to asses whether the service is what you want before you are charged.

I've no personal experience of SugarSync - I use Dropbox and Google Drive for my cloud storage.
Ashjuk is offline   Reply With Quote