View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 05:17 PM   #11
storax
storax could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.storax could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.storax could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.storax could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.storax could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.storax could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.storax could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.storax could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.storax could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.storax could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.storax could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
You cannot set image sizes in percentages for K7. You have to set it in actual pixels. If you endeavor to set an image size in percentages in K7, it will simply try to blow the image up to full-screen size, with less-than-gratifying results.
Thank you, Hitch! This is exactly the type of information I'm trying to learn. I think I feel a TABLE coming on -- columns for: ePub, K7, and K8 -- to keep track of what works where.

Quote:
Websites and ebooks are two completely different things; websites have a freedom that ebooks really, really, really don't. ;-)
Yes, I've noticed that.

I'm glad my friend doesn't yet have the cover art done.
storax is offline   Reply With Quote