View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 10:48 AM   #2876
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
as a general rule.
You can splatter stuff straight over the top.
Evidence? I always have and nothing ever died.

The uninstallers work for older versions. I have used them to this end before.

In actual answer to your question: I would in that position either do nothing with the JB (what works works) Just splatter over the updated font thing. Then test that. if that works then great.

then if I was feeling like I really really wanted a higher number on my JB thingy I would remove it and run the newer installer.

DISCLAIMER: Tbh your question has been asked in various guises throughout this thread over and over again. I am simply dredging from memory the answers I read.

Maybe a "UPDATING FROM OLDER VERSIONS!!!!" and "DO I NEED TO REMOVE THE PREVIOUS VERSION???" big bold FAQ would be in order Niluje in the top posts?

No I mean really big

Oh and If I got the answer wrong? heheh even more need for the HUGE FAQ hehehe

HTH

Last edited by twobob; 12-08-2012 at 06:42 AM. Reason: added more detail and concurred with Niluje
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote