View Single Post
Old 07-26-2022, 05:11 PM   #3
enuddleyarbl
Guru
enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
If you plan on reading your ePub in ePub on your Kobo, this will not work. It will work with KePub.
Thanks for the warning. I do use KePUB, so I'm good.

Also, after working with this a bit, I decided to go with explicitly naming the first-letter class. I'm leaving my noindent class for odds and ends within the text and using noindentdc (dc for dropcap -- even though I'm just bolding the first letter) for post-<h\d>/<hr/>.
enuddleyarbl is online now   Reply With Quote