View Single Post
Old 04-14-2020, 03:17 PM   #7
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
I recall that the default value of 2 did cause some pages to be shorter than others, which always tricks my mind into expecting a chapter end.
So I took to setting them to zero.
Then someone here said that zero is an invalid setting and different renderers may treat that differently as it's technically an error.
So now I set both to 1.
I have that as a bit of extra css for calibre to add in for me. And it seems to work ok. Doing it manually for every book would be tedious.
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote