View Single Post
Old 01-19-2019, 11:34 PM   #7
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@masp - even if the resizing was consistent, I'd still avoid using the icons used by Yes/No columns.

I'd use a program mode template that sets the icon for each of the possible values (true, likely, maybe, unlikely and false) in a single column icon rule. Having the icon controlled by a column definition setting AND column icon rule settings would confuse me no end.

I can't remember exactly why, but I consciously avoid using calibre's built in icons for column icons, I suspect it might be something to do with the built in icons changing in version 2, or was it 3.

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 01-19-2019 at 11:40 PM.
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote