View Single Post
Old 01-09-2015, 05:23 PM   #5
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
(EDIT: Definitely the night mode installer, at the very least).
Nice. He even chose the same device for it

It's very clean to get scripts started at bootup. And mods that use this method don't clash with one another (unlike doing something like a rcS modification, where only one mod survives).

Nice tool collection, I just grabbed strace from some Debian package that happened to work; SSH I don't need (the Kobo only knows my local wifi - unless it autoconnects to unprotected ones?), but it's bookmarked at any rate.

Actually, one tool I could use is sqlite3 for the database. Provided it doesn't crash if modified directly on the reader - sqlite itself normally can handle it but you never know.

I already have a script that creates shelves and series information from the directory structure (although it only works with my own idea of directory structure I guess), but there's no readily available sqlite3 client to actually get the necessary queries executed on the DB...

Haven't found the time yet to compile it myself (or see if the Debian version works)
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote