View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 01:54 PM   #189
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I think I tracked it down and have found a way around it, but it's weird ... I've never really seen a situation where calling an internal calibre function resulted in a crash like that, instead of a trappable error.

Anyway ... I always like to play around with a "fix" for a while before I release it. I may even wait and see if there's any pending updates to the core engine before releasing the fix. We'll see.

Thanks again!

EDIT: Actually, I'm going to attach a test version of the plugin here. That way, anyone can help test it (install manually) to make sure I didn't break something else before I roll the update out "officially".

EDIT 2: Beta version of the plugin removed since the changes have now been incorporated in the "official version in the first post.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 04-26-2014 at 03:14 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote