Thread: Electron Mills?
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 11:01 AM   #25
Marseille
Guru
Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr ploppy View Post
The main reason I stopped going to cinemas was all the noise from other people in the audience. When I was young they were like libraries, and if you said anything or laughed too loud some woman would shine a torch at you and tell you to shut up.
There's a newish high end theater where I live with a strict no cells policy. Whenever I take folks there I always tell them the theater will taze you if your phone rings. While not strictly true, I'm hoping the rumor mill does its thing.

But generally, just by charging more and having a swank facility, attendees tend to treat the experience (and their fellow attendees) with more respect. I've never seen anyone disrupt anything there.

Last edited by Marseille; 06-17-2011 at 11:04 AM.
Marseille is offline   Reply With Quote