Thread: Electron Mills?
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 09:24 AM   #23
Ransom
Banned
Ransom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle-3
I'd like to find a good book reviewer who has similar tastes to mine. I don't remember his name now, but several years ago I had a movie review book by some guy who seemed to like all the same movies I did. I lost that book somewhere and dearly wish I had it back. I also wish I could find a book reviewer like him. You know, somebody who's honest and isn't going to call a bad book a classic just because so many other people do. If anybody knows a truly good reviewer, why don't you start another thread on it? That would be a really worthwhile thread to have. And it would be nice if he/she reviewed both old books and new.
Ransom is offline   Reply With Quote