Thread: Electron Mills?
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 07:37 AM   #21
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Some worthwhile takes in this thread. Much appreciated, folks.

I wholeheartedly support the concept of self-publishing. When the process is so simple, though, that pretty well anyone can 'publish' pretty well anything, the reader is faced with a problem that's amplified ... sure greater opportunity for choice is a good thing and worthy work is made available that might otherwise never see the light of day, but there's such a thing as being spoiled for choice; being overloaded with decisions to make.

Never forget that a book may be free, but your investment in reading time ain't. What value do you place on ten hours of recreational reading? I put a high price on mine. It's too precious and rare to waste on sifting wheat from chaff. That's my day job. I need to be pretty sure when I choose a book to read in my treasured and very few free hours that it's likely to hit the spot. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote