View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 06:37 AM   #8
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
The plugin you are not allowed to mention will probably never be included in the plugin updater script, that is what you are referring to right??

As a side note I prefer to download my books to k4pc first and then import them into calibre. I know you can do this from the kindle but I prefer not to put books onto my kindle until after I have run that plugin and edited metadata. Luckily I found out 1.5.x would break them so I never updated and I do not turn on automatic updating for any software, if something goes wrong with my pc I like to be able to backtrack to where the problem started and this gives me better control.

Nyn
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote