View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 07:11 AM   #1
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Not too sure what is happening here ...

Downloaded my first kindle file into Calibre 0.7.56 - and was able to view it.

Then made a request for it to be converted into mobi - to add cover etc. Process failed because it couldn't initialise a certain plugin (me thought if the book could be viewed that it wasn't drm'ed).

Since that occasion I have been unable to view using the Calibre viewer, every time I hit the 'view' icon, Calibre indicates it is trying to add the book - then complains I already have a copy in the database ..... .

Downloaded and installed 0.8.1. ... but this has not changed the action that 'view' wants to add a book .....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote