View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 05:20 AM   #1
rogue_librarian
Guru
rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Basic 613
ADE under Linux (Wine), PB360 not recognized

I have a Pocketbook 360°, and usually read unprotected epubs and PDFs with it. I have now checked out a library book which comes with Adobe's DRM.

I am running Linux locally and have downloaded and installed ADE under Wine. Works fine, my computer was authorized and the book displays fine. I can't get ADE to recognize and authorize my Pocketbook, however. I attach the reader, USB mass storage works fine, but ADE under Wine fails to see it and doesn't offer to authorize it. Is there a way to trigger that manually?

Or perhaps using Calibre? There, too, the device is recognized with no problems.
rogue_librarian is offline   Reply With Quote